Lend your voice to a great cause. Unite with others around the world who seek peace and know the importance of coming together to make peace a reality.
Several times a year, we hold a special OM Chanting dedicated to unity and world peace. If you want to make a difference in yourself, your community and on the planet, and you wish to stand as a pillar of light in this world, please join us for this incredible event.
Cities around the world will be chanting simultaneously and holding this shared intention of world peace and unity. Come resonate with OM and add your voice to the circle. Let’s OM together to help humanity.
2017 Unity OM Chanting Dates
- 21 January
- 25 March
- 18 June
- 21 October
- 16 December
Is OM Chanting right for me?
- No previous experience is required.
- OM Chanting is not a faith-based practice, but all faiths are welcomed, as well as those who have no interest in spirituality.
- The only requirement is that you must be able to sit (either on the floor or in a chair) and repeatedly chant OM (at your own pace) for the entire circle time (usually 45 minutes).
- Children may sit on a parent’s lap, as long as they do not disturb others.
- This practice is not recommended for those with a history of serious mental illness, or anyone under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs.
- A Blessing Box is present in every circle. You are invited to put the names of those in need of healing support into the box, you may also Request Healing Support if you are not present in the circle.
- It is important to only practice OM Chanting with a blessed Organiser present. Only those blessed to lead the group can call upon the Masters to help transform the negativity that is released during the practice.
Please be on time
To preserve the energetic integrity of the circle, latecomers will be asked to sit on the outside of the circle. While it still provides great benefit, it is not as powerful as sitting in the circle configuration. For this reason, we ask you leave yourself plenty of time to arrive before the scheduled start time. If you are running late, please let the OMC Organiser know – if it is only a few minutes, they might be able to wait for you.
Please contact the OMC Organiser listed on the OM Chanting Circles page.